- Readers Rating
- Rated 3.8 stars
3.8 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Yundoo Y8 TV Box Review: The 21st-century technology and advanced usage of the internet have made the world become a global village whereby a cast majority of information has been optimized for web browsers and can be accessed within a blink of an eye. It would be a shame if you were left in the analog phase as the world now advances into using futuristic technology like the use of holograms and robots to perform multiple tasks.
- 0.1 Design:
- 0.2 Hardware:
- 0.3 Main Features:
- 0.4 Where to buy Yundoo Y8 TV Box
- 0.5 Specification:
- 0.6 Media Supported
- 0.7 Product Details
- 1 Finally, check out our other Yundoo TV box Reviews
The box looks like four stagger cuboid parts combined together, the ups and downs lines give a vivid impression beyond the black house. Nobility, briefness, and liveliness are integrated perfectly on this appearance. And there are interfaces on the sides to match diverse needs. YUNDOO Y8 has both USB 3.0 and Type-C interfaces. USB 3.0 has a data transfer speed 10 times faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 opens up the laneways and provides more headroom for devices to deliver a better overall user experience. The type-C interface supports type-C display video and audio output. YUNDOO Y8 has equipped also with 2 x USB 2.0 type, so you can cover up and type of USB. It is also equipped with SD card slot, HDMI, LAN, and Optical. The dimensions of the Y8 are 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.35 cm and weighs only 0.290 kg.
The YUNDOO Y8 runs Android 6.0 out of the box. Under the hood is ticking a Rockchip RK3399 Dual Cortex-A72 + Quad Cortex-A53, 64-bit CPU. For the graphics, the Quad-core ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU does a fantastic job. The Y8 comes in two version, one with 2GB DDR RAM + 16GB EMMC ROM and one with 4GB DDR RAM + 32GB EMMC ROM.
Original two CPU design ARM Cortex A72 + ARM Cortex A53 CPU with a high performance 64bit RK3399 chipset will give you smoothly user experience.
Android 6.0 system Pre-installed with Android 6.0 system, enjoys the advanced function and brings you the surprise of user experience
Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
Where to buy Yundoo Y8 TV Box
You can buy the Yundoo Y8 TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
Type: TV Box
System: Android 6.0
CPU: ARM Cortex-A53,ARM Cortex-A72
GPU: ARM Mali-T860MP4
RAM: 4G RAM
RAM Type: DDR3
ROM: 32G ROM
TV Box Features: 5.1 Surround Sound Output
Decoder Format: H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4
Video format: ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MOV,MP4,MPEG,TS,WMV
Audio format: AAC,ACC,AFE,APE,DDP,DTS,FLAC,HD,M4A,MKA,MP3,MPEG,OGA,OGG,RM,TrueHD,WAV,WAVMIDI,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
5G WiFi: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: DC 5V,HDMI,LAN,Optical,Reset Port,SD Card Slot,USB 3.1 Type-C,USB2.0,USB3.0
Other Functions: 3D Games,3D Video,Airplay,DLNA,ISO Files,Miracast,NTSC,Others,PAL
System Bit: 64Bit
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Batteries
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.2900 kg
Package weight: 0.6510 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.35 cm / 4.57 x 4.57 x 0.93 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 15.00 x 6.50 cm / 8.66 x 5.91 x 2.56 inches
YUNDOO Y8 TV Box
English User Manual
Finally, check out our other Yundoo TV box Reviews
- Yundoo Y7 TV Box Review, Reviewed by Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y7 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y7 Tv Box Amlogic S905X Quad Core DDR4 Android 6.0 4K TV Box. Yundoo has released this entry level DDR4 TV Box. I say entry level because as much as they are the first to implement DDR4 Ram into their TV box, they only supplied you with 1GB ... Read more...
- Yundoo Y8 TV Box Review, Reviewed by Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y8 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y8 TV Box Review: The 21st-century technology and advanced usage of the internet have made the world become a global village whereby a cast majority of information has been optimized for web browsers and can be accessed within a blink of an eye. It would be a shame ... Read more...
- Yundoo Y6 TV Box Review, Reviewed by Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y6 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review YUNDOO Y6 is a super-mini Android TV Box which is powered by quad-core Amlogic S905X CPU. It comes with the latest version of Android 6.0 and gives the users a better experience to enjoy the 4K ultimate HD visual effects. YUNDOO Y6 is a Super-Mini Android TV Box, very small ... Read more...
- Yundoo Y2 TV Box Review, Reviewed by Android TV Box Review YUNDOO Y2 Tv Box Review By Android TV Box Review YUNDOO Y2 Tv Box is a powerful and practical Android TV box. It equips with Android 6.0 OS and brings 4K Ultimate HD video visual experience to users. Powered by Octa-core Amlogic S912 Cortex A53 CPU which can reach speeds of up to 2.0GHz and 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU ... Read more...
- Yundoo Y1 TV Box Review, Reviewed by Android TV Box Review Yundoo Y1 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review YUNDOO Y1 comes with S912 CPU which is a high-performance 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Apps will never run so smoothly in other chipset devices. People can easily enjoy many hot games and APKs with its 2GB DDR3 RAM and ... Read more...
Powerful hardware with firmware relatively stable and responsive at this early stage
Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4096x2160p 60Hz; 24/25/30/50/60 Hz refresh rates supported
10-bit H.265 and 10-bit H.264 (hi10p) video supported in TVMC up to 4K resolutions. 4K VP9 well supported in Video Player app.
Excellent networking performance for Gigabit Ethernet, and good 802.11ac WiFi performance
USB 3.0 storage delivers the expected performance
Fast internal storage (32GB version) lead to fast boot and app loading times
Good 3D graphics performance as reported in benchmarks
Power implementation is OK: 0 watts in power off mode; off/reboot/standby selection possible.
no zoom option while playing videos.