- Readers Rating
- Rated 3 stars
3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
The R-BOX Plus is a new version of the R-Box Android TV box I’ve written about previously. Powered by the Rockchip RK3229 SoC, the R-Box Plus doubles the storage of it’s predecessor to 16GB and adding OTA updates whilst losing the integrated LED display.
It also has 2GB of DDR3 RAM, b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and 100Mbps Ethernet.
R – Box plus delivers the ultra high definition resolution due to its special decoding. OTA can upgrade the system which provides a completely new ways for us.
- 0.1 Main Features:
- 0.2 Where to buy R-Box Plus tv box
- 0.3 Specification
- 0.4 Media Supported
- 0.5 Product Details
- 1 Finally, check out our other R-Box TV box Reviews
OTA: OTA can upgrade the system which owns adequate apps, such as in shopping.
With KODI for playing almost all latest audio and video formats.
4K H.265 OTT: It can deliver the ultra high definition resolution.
It has built-in applications for work and entertainment life.
2.4GHz WiFi: It offers a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
Where to buy R-Box Plus tv box
You can buy the R-Box Plus tv box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: R – Box Plus
- Type: TV Box
- System: Android 5.1
- CPU: RK3229
- Core: Cortex A7,Quad Core
- GPU: Mali-400
- RAM: 2G
- RAM Type: DDR3
- ROM: 16G
- Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- TV Box Features: XBMC
- Color: Black
- Decoder Format: H.264,H.265
- Video format: DIVX,FLV,M4V,MP4,PMP,RM,RMVB,RV,VOB,VP6,VP8
- Audio format: AAC,FLAC,M4A,MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA
- Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG
- Support XBMC: Yes
- WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: AV,DC Power Port,Digital Display Tube,HDMI,RJ45,SD Card Slot,SPDIF,USB2.0
- Language: Multi-language
Firmware Version: Android 5.1
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.1400 kg
- Package weight: 0.5000 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.60 x 11.60 x 2.10 cm / 4.57 x 4.57 x 0.83 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 13.00 x 8.00 cm / 5.12 x 5.12 x 3.15 inches
- R – Box Plus Smart TV Box
- Power Charger Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- IR Remote Adapter
- English Manual
Finally, check out our other R-Box TV box Reviews
- R-TV BOX S10 Android Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review R-TV BOX S10 Android Review By Android TV Box Review R-TV Box S10 Android is an Android TV Box that already comes with the latest version of this operating system, the 7.1. Luckily more and more models are offering the latest version of Android in the range where this TV box fits. The processor is an octa-core Amlogic S912 ... Read more...
- R-Box Pro TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review R-Box Pro TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review R-box PRO runs on Android 7.1 Marshmallow which can guarantee the high performance and stability. This kind of Octa Core Amlogic S912 CPU is the powerful specifications that can be found in Android TV box. R-BOX Pro is just one of the TV Boxes equipped with Amlogic S912 and ... Read more...
- R-TV Box Mini+ Android Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review R-TV Box Mini+ Android Review By Android TV Box Review This R-TV Box MINI+ Android features Android 7.1 OS, RK3328 quad-core processor, 2.4G Wi-Fi, 4K video output, USB3.0 port, providing you ultra-smooth and fast running experience in enjoying more online TV programs and storing your favorite videos, songs, games, etc. R-TV BOX K99 Review: Hardware The R-TV BOX MINI+ design is ... Read more...
- R-Box Plus tv box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review R-Box Plus tv box Review By Android TV Box Review The R-BOX Plus is a new version of the R-Box Android TV box I’ve written about previously. Powered by the Rockchip RK3229 SoC, the R-Box Plus doubles the storage of it’s predecessor to 16GB and adding OTA updates whilst losing the integrated LED display. It also has 2GB of ... Read more...
R-Box Plus with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.