- Readers Rating
- Rated 2.5 stars
2.5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Nexbox Z68 TV Box is equipped with a well-known processor: RK3368 CPU, it provides you a better experience to enjoy time with your family and friends. You will have a smooth experience when using it watching HD movie or playing game etc. 2G RAM, 16G ROM, and 32G maximum extend capacity will give you enough space to do your thing without worry about it. All in all, this TV box is a good choice for you to enjoy the joy! What are you waiting for? Just come and get it.
The Z68 TV Box is a very small (10.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 cm) well and solidly made TV Box with good not shiny plastic. As we said at the beginning of his heart is Cortex-A53 Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core 64-bit processor which supports 4K*2K H.265/H.264 hardware decoding, 4K*2K UHD video playback, 4K@60fps and HD Audio (7.1CH) passthrough. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side are a two USB 2.0 ports (1x OTG USB 2.0) and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, HDMI 2.0 port, Optical S / PDIF port and 5V/3A DC jack.
The installed firmware (later) like the firmware tablet than a TV Box. Browsing the settings we came across some information about the battery (below screenshot). The device worked in the resolution of FHD 1920×1080 (1080p 60Hz) but you can also adjust the preferred resolution (also 4K)or set the auto mode. Z68 TV Box has also DLNA, Miracast, and Airplay. I had no problem with Ethernet and WiFi connection to my router and to the Internet.
Main Home Launcher
Booting Android to the “home screen” takes about 00:29.9 seconds (nice!). Unfortunately, there is no typical launcher or in other words, the launcher to which we are used to, that is, large tiles on the home screen. Appearance “Home screen” without customization manufacturer, pure android. In addition to the remote control, I used a standard keyboard and mouse, MINIX A2 Lite and Xiaomi gamepad. Z68 also has an onboard battery that you can charge by using an adapter. Simply plug in the adapter into the DC port to charge it.
- With Android 5.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- The processor of this TV Box is RK3368.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
- Support Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5GHz WiFi, which offers you a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and TV box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Where to buy Nexbox Z68 TV Box
You can buy the Nexbox Z68 TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: Z68
- Type: TV Box
- CPU: RK3368
- Core: Octa Core
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 16G
- Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- TV Box Features: XBMC
- Color: Black
- Decoder Format: “HD MPEG1/2/4,AVS,H.263,H.264,H.265
- Video format: H.263,H.264,H.265,MVC,RV,VC-1,VP6,VP8
- Audio format: AAC,APE,FLAC,M4A,MP3,OGA,OGG,WAV,WMA
- Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG
- Support XBMC: Yes
- 5G WiFi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: DC Power Port,Ethernet,HDMI,Micro USB,SPDIF,USB2.0
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.101 kg
- Package weight: 0.500 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 10.50 x 1.50 cm / 4.13 x 4.13 x 0.59 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 19.80 x 10.80 x 5.30 cm / 7.8 x 4.25 x 2.09 inches
- Z68 TV Box
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Remote Control
- Bilingual Manual in English and Chinese
Finally, check out our other Nexbox TV box Reviews
- NEXBOX MXQ TV Box Review NEXBOX MXQ TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review NEXBOX MXQ TV box is a smart streaming media player with Android 4.4 Lollipop OS. It is powered by the stable and reliable Amlogic S805 Quad-core Cortex A5 CPU with the quad-core GPU Mali-450 graphics chip. With pre-installed XBMC, Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth ... Read more...
- NEXBOX A95 TV Box Review NEXBOX A95 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review NEXBOX A95 TV Box is one of the smallest TV Boxes (is smaller than ZIDOO X6 Pro). You can easily take it with you, it is easy to hide it in your pocket. It is also solidly constructed. Design: The front panel has IR receiver and power LED. On one side ... Read more...
- Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Nexbox MXQ Pro TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review This NEXBOX MXQ PRO TV Box review is a smart streaming media player. Android 5.1 gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. Support for KODI, you can enjoy all your favorite movies from Netflix, Phoenix, Genesis, Navix, and also can play ... Read more...
- Nexbox A1 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A1 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A1 TV Box with Amlogic S912 CPU with octa-core is rapid and stable, which provides the high performance for users in any occupation. Users are easy to enjoy the latest movies and games. An Android TV Box offers the flexibility. The Android operating system is basically a pared-down ... Read more...
- Nexbox A95X King TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Nexbox A95X King TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A95X King TV Box is the latest TV Box, which doesn’t have Amlogic as the majority of TV Box have, but the RK3229 Quad core. The Nexbox A95X King will help you turn your traditional TV & LCD monitor into an intelligent platform, for watching movies ... Read more...
- Nexbox A3 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Nexbox A3 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A3 TV Box with Amlogic S912 Octa-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2GHz and 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional task processing ability. Change your TV to a smart home theater and a big screen game machine, ... Read more...
- NEXBOX A95X TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box NEXBOX A95X TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review NEXBOX A95X TV Box is a practical home smart media player. Android 5.1 gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful quad-core Amlogic S905 A53 2.0GHz processor with the Penta core Mali 450 graphics chip provides stellar performance for high definition ... Read more...
- Nexbox A95X TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Nexbox A95X TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review NEXBOX A95X TV Box is a super-mini Android TV box. It is equipped with quad-core Amlogic S905X Cortex A53 CPU which will provide a better experience for users in appreciating the 4K ultimate HD video. The Nexbox A95X is the most generic device on this list and is available ... Read more...
- Nexbox A95X King TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A95X King TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A95X King TV Box equipped with a Rockchip RK3229 processor. Moreover, this is very popular series of TV boxes including the Nexbox A95X and Nexbox A95X Plus, and they come with different SoCs as well – Amlogic S905 and Amlogic S905X chipsets, respectively. Thus this manufacturer ... Read more...
- Nexbox Z68 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Nexbox Z68 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Nexbox Z68 TV Box is equipped with a well-known processor: RK3368 CPU, it provides you a better experience to enjoy time with your family and friends. You will have a smooth experience when using it watching HD movie or playing game etc. 2G RAM, 16G ROM, and 32G ... Read more...
- Nexbox A5 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Nexbox A5 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review NEXBOX A5 TV Box uses Amlogic S905X chipset, which is a 64-bit quad-core CPU with a frequency of a clock of 2.0 GHz. It supports 10-bit 4K@60HZ H265 and VP9 decoding, Gigabit Ethernet (RGMII), Android 6.0, HDMI 2.0a, built-in DAC and more. XBOX A5 may be the first ... Read more...
Nexbox Z68 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU