- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- MXIII TV Box Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
MXIII TV Box Android 5.1 does it all. Running the full Android 5.1 OS gives you the ability to run virtually any Android APP on your TV. The powerful Amlogic S812 Quad Core processor with the Octa Core ARM Mali-450 graphics engine provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Enjoy high-performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on!
The MXIII-G comes equipped with the updated Android 5.1 Operating System, and the powerful Amlogic S812 quad-core processor. Taking care of the graphics duty is the ever so popular Mali-450 Octa-core graphics processor. This pair will allow you to chug through virtually any application or game you throw at it.
Sitting inside of the sleek black case is also 2GB of RAM and 8GB of eMMC Flash memory which is an upgrade over the previous model. This new flash memory is up to 3x faster than traditional NAND memory which is widely used today. There are also some additional improvements to the 1Gbit or 1000Mbit port which is where the ‘G’ comes in on the name. This will allow you to send higher bitrate files to the device, which may not have been possible on the previous models 100Mbit port.
With the Amlogic S812 processor, you will be able to enjoy H.265 HEVC encoded video files thanks to the hardware H.265 video decoder. The file format isn’t that popular right now but it is making headway with its high compression and low loss of quality for 4K files. Speaking of 4K video, the MXIII-G is more than capable of outputting at 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD. This is a great way to future-proof your audio video setup once 4K content becomes more mainstream.
- Comes with an RJ45 jack for 1000M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
- In a follow-up OS, it can be upgraded to Android 5.1.
- True 4K x 2K resolution which delivers the best audio and video quality for you.
- Powerful Amlogic S812 Quad Core CPU and Octa Core ARM Mali-450 GPU: Stable and reliable.
- XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
- Android 5.1: Rapid and stable, gives you access to over 800,000 apps including Facebook, Youtube, Picasa and more.
- Professional H.265 video decoding technology and 2.4G WiFi, offering a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- HDMI 1.4 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and MXIII-G are connected to an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
- 2 x USB host ports and 1 x OTG port: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Support Miracast, DLNA.
Where to buy MXIII TV Box
You can buy the MXIII TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: MXIII-G
- CPU: Amlogic S812 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)
- GPU: Octa-core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz
- RAM: DDR3 2GB
- ROM: Onboard eMMC Flash 16GB
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Expand Memory: Micro SD Card (Maximum support 32GB)
- Antenna: Built-in antenna for WIFI
- UHD 4K×2K: Yes Support
- Full HD 1080P: Yes Support
- HEVC H.265: Yes Support
- Video/Picture Decoding Supports: *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
- Audio format Support: MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, OGG
- Ethernet: 1000M LAN
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, WiFi compliant, 2.400 GHz ~ 2.497 GHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band), 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band)
- IR Sensor: 1*IR
- Power LED: 1* power LED with two – color
Button & Ports
- Button: 1*Power Button, 1*Update Button(via one pin hole)
- USB2.0: 2*Standard USB, 1*Micro USB OTG
- DC-in: 1*DC in Jack
- HDMI: 1*HDMI A Type
- SPDIF: 1*S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)
- RJ45: 1*RJ45
- TF Card Slot: 1*Micro SD card slot
- AV: 1*AV Port
- OS: Google Android 5.1
- Language: Multi -language
- Miracast/DLNA: Support
- UI: Support original ecology and AZW custom UI
- Work Environment: 5°C–35°C, 30%–90% Humidity
- Storage Environment: -20°C–60°C, 10%–90% Humidity
- Adapter: 5V 2A
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.201 kg
- Package weight: 0.580 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.40 x 11.40 x 2.00 cm / 4.49 x 4.49 x 0.79 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 20.50 x 15.50 x 5.00 cm / 8.07 x 6.1 x 1.97 inches
- MXIII-G TV Box
- Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- IR Remote Control
- OTG Cable
- English Manual
MXIII TV Box with Amlogic S802 Quad Core CPU.