- Readers Rating
- Rated 1.5 stars
1.5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
MXIII Plus TV Box is an ultra-compact high specification mini PC / TV box that connects directly to your HDTV for a massive world of online entertainment. It’s the easiest way to enjoy online movies, live and on-demand sports, music, photos, games, productivity apps and so much more. The Beelink MXIII Plus is also perfect for streaming your multimedia(XBMC), media playback, web surfing, and video streaming apps such as YouTube and Amazon Prime. With full native support for crystal clear 4K x 2K FHD and the latest Amlogic S812 under the hood, experience the next level of multimedia entertainment with the stunning Beelink MXIII Plus.
Beelink MXIII Plus the same as S82 Plus on board has Amlogic S812 quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU and the GPU Octa-core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz. It has 2GB RAM 8GB ROM storage. Also equipped with Wi-Fi module AP6335 802.11b / g / n / ac dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz / 5GHz). The whole is managed by Android KitKat 4.4. Full native support for crystal clear 4K x 2K FHD. Supports decoding of H.265, XBMC, and DLNA, Miracast, E-share.
The Beelink Mini MxIII TV Box comes in a brown-colored carton that doesn’t look strong enough to withstand effects of water or any other liquids. At the top left corner of this device is written “Beelink” in white small letters and an Ox blood background color. At the top right corner is written “Quad-core” in white capital letters and with an Oxblood background color as well.
Mini MXIII TV Box Design
The Beelink Mini MXIII TV Box is built out of a plastic material weighing about 199 grams, which makes it quite heavier than some other TV boxes in the same category with it. By the side of this box, we can see some of the ports that have been fitted here to help users efficiently make use of this device. Ports present on this TV box includes a power port, Two USB ports, HDMI port, Ethernet, SPDAF, and a slot where the memory card goes in.
Software and Applications
This device comes with some pre-installed applications such as Kodi, KodiMate, APP4TV, Fishing Joy, Gallery, Movie Player, MiraCast, Music, Play store, Media Center, Browser, etc. From the Play Store app, you can install any application of your choice. You can also update some existing apps as well.
- Features 2GB RAM 8GB storage ROM(with support for micro SD card up to 32GB)
- H.265 decoder, more smoothly in a limited bandwidth condition
- Amlogic S812 Quad-Core Cortex-A9 CPU(2.0GHz) and Octa core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz: Stable, efficient and reliable
- AP6335 802.11b/g/n/ac dual band WiFi(2.4GHz/5GHz): Connect effortlessly in a world without wires
- Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with all your devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, etc.)
- Operating system: Android KitKat 4.4
- Two USB2.0 host ports: For webcams, microphones, external hard drives, USB sticks and more
- HDMI connector: Set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K FHD multimedia experience
- Support DLNA, Miracast, E-share
Where to buy MXIII Plus TV Box
You can buy the MXIII Plus TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Brand: Beelink
- Model: MXIII Plus
- System: Android 4.4
- CPU: Amlogic S812
- Core: 2.0GHz,Quad Core,Cortex A9
- GPU: Mali-450
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 8G
- Max. Extended Capacity: 32G
- TV Box Features: Antenna
- Color: Black
- Decoder Format: H.264,HD AVC/VC-1,H.265/AVC,HD MPEG1/2/4
- Video format: 1080P,AVI,ASF,MKV,MPG,FLV,MP4,RMVB,WMV,RM,MOV,TS,M2TS,TP,TRP,DAT,MPEG,VOB,4K x 2K
- Audio format: WMA,MP3,OGG,WAV,FLAC
- Photo Format: JPEG,GIF,BMP,PNG
- WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: HDMI,OTG,USB2.0,TF card,RJ45,DC 5V,SPDIF
- Antenna: Yes
- Other Features: Support 4k2k, DLNA, Miracast,XBMC
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.198 kg
- Package weight: 0.582 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.5 x 11.5 x 2.6 cm / 4.52 x 4.52 x 1.02 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 27.2 x 14.5 x 3.9 cm / 10.69 x 5.70 x 1.53 inches
- TV Box
- EU Plug Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- IR Remote Control
- OTG Cable
- Power Cable
- English User Manual
It’s a quite lightweight device and comes with a small remote as well.
It comes with a manual that can help users easily make use of the device.
Comes with a Wi-Fi setting that can allow users browse the internet and stream YouTube videos on their TV or PCs.
It runs on Android 5.1 OS which is pretty outdated considering the fact that Android 7.0 Nougat is already out.
The display is not quite impressive; it’s somehow smoky.