- Readers Rating
- Rated 1 stars
1 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Really Bad
- Your Rating
MK68 TV Box is equipped with RK3368 Cortex-A53 CPU and PowerVR G6110 GPU, which means you will have a smooth experience when using it watching HD movie or playing a game etc. 2G RAM, 16G ROM, and 32G maximum extend capacity will give you enough space to do your thing without worry about it. All in all, this TV box is a good choice for you to enjoy the joy!
The Rikomagic MK68 is Rikomagic’s first Android TV box powered by the Rockchip 3368. Joining boxes such as the Beelink i68 and Tronsmart Orion R68, the Rikomagic MK68 runs Android 5.1 and features 2GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, wireless AC, and gigabit Ethernet.
Rockchip RK3368 processor was launched by the Chinese several months ago but, probably, its development has taken longer than expected, shifting the launch of devices that would be integrated. It ‘an octa-core 1.5GHz SoC (Cortex A53) 64bit, made in 28nm, with GPU PowerVR G6110 and support for OpenGL ES 1.x / 2.0 / 3.x, OpenGL 3.2, DirectX 9.3, OpenCL 1.2 and EP Renderscript. In short, nothing surprising, but will be able to support playback of 4K video at 60 fps, with hardware decoding H.265.
The device has a design similar to the other models Rikomagic and probably Rikomagic have adapted the case from the Rikomagic MK12. Inside the case, Rikomagic has equipped the MK68 with the RK3368 processor, integrates 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB storage of eMMC, WiFi dual band and Bluetooth 4.0. As for connectivity, Rikomagic MK68 will be equipped with three USB 2.0 ports (one OTG), a microSD card reader, audio jacks, the HDMI 2.0 and Gigabit 10/100/1000. The TV Box will turn on Android 5.1.
- With Andriod 5.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- The processor in this chip is an RK3368 Cortex-A53 Octa-core with a maximum clock speed of up to 1.5GHz. Use the PowerVR G6110 as GPU. Apps have never run so smoothly.
- 4K x 2K Ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
- Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even in a low-internet-speed environment.
- Support 2.4GHz / 5GHz dual-band WiFi.
- HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Rikomagic MK68 TV Box are connected through an HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
- Support 10 / 100 / 1000M LAN.
- Rikomagic RKM MK68 TV Box integrated the latest XBMC media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- The box has a memory of 2GB DDR3, with 16GB NAND flash, support mini SD card up to 32GB, easily enjoy many games and APKs.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
- Scan the QR code on the package box to download the APP.
Where to buy MK68 TV Box
You can buy the MK68 TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: MK68
- CPU: Cortex A53,RK3368
- Core: Octa Core
- GPU: PowerVR G6110
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 16G
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.139 kg
- Package weight: 0.600 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.70 x 11.40 x 1.90 cm / 4.61 x 4.49 x 0.75 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 16.70 x 6.00 cm / 7.87 x 6.57 x 2.36 inches
- Rikomagic RKM MK68 TV Box
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Remote Controller
Rikomagic RKM MK06 TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU