- Readers Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
3.5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Very Good
- Your Rating
Eny MXQ Pro TV Box equipped with Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU, MXQ-PRO TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch a video or play games. With 8G ROM memory, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. Therefore, your home will become your personal entertainment center. All in all, its powerful functions give you outstanding effect which is worthwhile for you to possess.
MXQ Pro is a smart Streaming Media Player with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, powered by Quad-core Amlogic S905 Cortex A53, includes a Penta-Core GPU that can reach speeds of up to 2.0GHz. Support 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding. With preinstalled Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth multitasking, game playing or movie viewing.
- 0.1 Design:
- 0.2 Hardware:
- 0.3 Software:
- 0.4 Main Features:
- 0.5 Where to buy Eny MXQ Pro TV Box
- 0.6 Specification
- 0.7 Media Supported
- 0.8 Product Details
- 1 Finally, check out our other Eny TV box Reviews
The MXQ Pro 4K comes in a black box with golden letters on it. Tucked inside it is the TV box and accompanying accessories, which are all wrapped in thermopile. The MXQ box itself is black in color with the name of the device written on top in white. It’s made of plastic, but this plastic is not the sort that breaks with one fall. Rather, it is made of quality material, so it can withstand some wear and tear.
The MXQ box features a very capable 2 GHz Quad Core processor. This, combined with the Penta Core Mali-450 GPU, gives it plenty of power for most tasks you throw at it. You will find beefier specs on other units. But, certainly not at this price.
The CPU and GPU are fast enough to play up to 4K video. Also, you won’t have any issues running the majority of games on this set-top box. However, the MXQ does not support Bluetooth. Therefore, ensure that you buy a gamepad with a dongle to connect it to this box.
The software of this device is not noteworthy, but it isn’t, by any means, bad. The operating system installed is Android 6.0 Marshmallow. You can download all your favorite Android apps without any problems. Therefore, the MXQ Pro 4K gives you access to all the popular streaming apps from Netflix to YouTube. Also, some add-ons are pre-installed along with Kodi. Kodi is an important feature as almost everyone uses it for streaming these days.
- Android 5.1: Rapid and stable system, gives you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- HDMI 2.0 connector with 4K 60Hz display: You can directly have best multimedia experience with your family and friends.
- 2.4G WiFi, offer a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
- 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Where to buy Eny MXQ Pro TV Box
You can buy the Eny MXQ Pro TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: MXQ-PRO
- Type: TV Box
- System: Android 5.1
- Processor: Amlogic S905
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
- Core: Quad Core
- GPU: Mali-450 MP
- RAM: 1G RAM
- RAM Type: DDR3
- ROM: 8G ROM
- Color: Black
- Video format: AVI,DAT,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPG,RM,WMV
- Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGA,WMA
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,RJ45,SD Card Slot,SPDIF,USB2.0
- System Bit: 64Bit
- Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.2070 kg
- Package weight: 0.5220 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.80 x 11.80 x 2.50 cm / 4.65 x 4.65 x 0.98 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 20.70 x 14.40 x 5.70 cm / 8.15 x 5.67 x 2.24 inches
- MXQ-PRO TV Box
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- Remote Controller
- English Manual
Finally, check out our other Eny TV box Reviews
- Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box equipped with Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU, MXQ-PRO TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch a video or play games. With 8G ROM memory, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. Therefore, your home will become ... Read more...
- Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box incorporates a Rockchip RK3229 processor that features four 64-bit ARM Cortex A7 cores running at a maximum speed of 1.5 GHz. The processor is accompanied by an ARM Mali 400MP2 GPU, which although it is possible that it is a bit just ... Read more...
- Eny EA05 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EA05 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EA05 TV Box launcher is great, with big tiles and a lot of preinstalled applications, including Play Store and Google applications (apps). It has a very good and powerful multimedia player giving you the power to transform your living room into a real 4k Home Theater. Where to ... Read more...
- Eny EKb368 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box comes with Rockchip RK3368 octa-core Cortex A53. Support OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 1.2 and Direct X 9.3 with high-performance GPU. Eny is normally not used eMMC flash in their product, but slower NAND flashes instead, so one cannot expect very fast boot time or ... Read more...
- Eny EM6Q TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box Review Android TV Box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box is based on Amlogic S805 quad-core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad-core Mali-450MP GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB flash. Supports 8GB NAND flash has a single partition (5.26 GB) with 4.95 GB free for both apps and data. The system itself is very stable, and ... Read more...
Perfect for Kodi
High-performance Quad Core CPU & Penta Core GPU
Incredibly low priced
Easy to set up
Only 1 GB RAM
No Bluetooth support