- Readers Rating
- Rated 2.5 stars
2.5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Eny EM6Q TV Box is based on Amlogic S805 quad-core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad-core Mali-450MP GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB flash. Supports 8GB NAND flash has a single partition (5.26 GB) with 4.95 GB free for both apps and data. The system itself is very stable, and it only freezes when you try to play a 4K video in XBMC. Eny Technology is one of the first company to announce an S805 media player with their EM6Q-MXQ. Using the newest version of ARM-powered by Amlogic S802 and Rockchip RK3288.
The Box comes with packaging an HDMI cable (1.2m), a remote control requiring two AAA batteries, a 5V/2A power supply, and a user’s manual in English and Chinese. Most important with a brand-less “OTT TV BOX” package. The box includes 3 USB 2.0 ports and an SD card slot full-size USB port (OTG), coaxial S/PDIF, AV output, HDMI output, 10/100M Ethernet, and DC. FAT32 formatted micro SD card and USB flash drive could be recognized and properly mounted by the system.
Main Home Launcher:
Here the user interface is exactly the same as found in Amlogic S802 TV boxes. With some big icons that are folders for apps and a link to a custom Setting menu, and there’s a customizable shortcut bar at the bottom with smaller icons. The “Setting” menu is in a Metro-style interface for settings with four submenus: Network, Display, Advanced and Other.The box features an LED and an IR receiver at the front, 3 USB 2.0 ports and an SD card slot on the side. The booting of the device takes place about 1 minute 50 seconds. The videos from a SAMBA share over Ethernet using XBMC, only switching to MX Player in case of issues.EM6Q-MXQ does not support Bluetooth. It’s a very low-cost device with pretty good performance, where it not for the subpar NAND flash used in this hardware.
Amlogic S805 quad core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad core Mali-450MP GPU.
Android 4.4 Operating System with S805 support Gigabit Ethernet.
Most important thing to notice here is no built-in Bluetooth.
It has a high internal memory capacity because of, a RAM and ROM of the memory capacity of one gigabyte and eight gigabytes respectively.
NAND FLASH of eight gigabytes which enable one install a favorite application and be able to store multimedia files much faster.
USB port of type 2.0 which is a high-speed USB port, one can be able to transfer data files much quicker.
It has an expanded memory, this is because the device can support an SD card of maximum memory capacity.
No power button on the device and the remote control only allows you to enter and leave standby mode.
Where to buy Eny EM6Q TV Box
You can buy the Eny EM6Q TV Box
from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
OS: Android 4.4
Chipset: Amlogic S805 Quad-Core Cortex-A5@1.5GHz
GPU: Quad-Core Mali-450@600MHz+
FLASH: 8GB NAND FLASH
SDRAM: 1GB DDR3
Media format: Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
Music format: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Photo format: xHD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
Card reader: SD/SDHC/MMC cards
HDD file system: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45
4 High-speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
Support mouse and keyboard via USB
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON: blue; Standby: Red
Dimension and Weight:
Finally, check out our other Eny TV box Reviews
- Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box equipped with Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU, MXQ-PRO TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch a video or play games. With 8G ROM memory, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. Therefore, your home will become ... Read more...
- Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box incorporates a Rockchip RK3229 processor that features four 64-bit ARM Cortex A7 cores running at a maximum speed of 1.5 GHz. The processor is accompanied by an ARM Mali 400MP2 GPU, which although it is possible that it is a bit just ... Read more...
- Eny EA05 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EA05 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EA05 TV Box launcher is great, with big tiles and a lot of preinstalled applications, including Play Store and Google applications (apps). It has a very good and powerful multimedia player giving you the power to transform your living room into a real 4k Home Theater. Where to ... Read more...
- Eny EKb368 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box comes with Rockchip RK3368 octa-core Cortex A53. Support OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 1.2 and Direct X 9.3 with high-performance GPU. Eny is normally not used eMMC flash in their product, but slower NAND flashes instead, so one cannot expect very fast boot time or ... Read more...
- Eny EM6Q TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box Review Android TV Box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box is based on Amlogic S805 quad-core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad-core Mali-450MP GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB flash. Supports 8GB NAND flash has a single partition (5.26 GB) with 4.95 GB free for both apps and data. The system itself is very stable, and ... Read more...
Eny EM6Q TV Box with Amlogic S805 CPU