- Readers Rating
- Rated 2 stars
2 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box incorporates a Rockchip RK3229 processor that features four 64-bit ARM Cortex A7 cores running at a maximum speed of 1.5 GHz. The processor is accompanied by an ARM Mali 400MP2 GPU, which although it is possible that it is a bit just for content playback in 4K resolution, is more than enough for Full HD. The SoC is accompanied by 1 GB of DDR3 RAM and in this case 8 GB of internal storage that is expandable up to an additional 32 GB using a micro SD memory card.
MX4 incorporates an HDMI 2.0 output for playing content in 4K surround and also integrates S / PDIF digital audio output. It has several USB 2.0 ports to connect the peripherals or external hard drives you want but also incorporates an RJ-45 Fast Ethernet port (10/100) and a built-in 802.11 b / g / n WiFi module for the best connectivity. Since it has installed the Android 4.4 Kit Kat operating system, it supports the playback of streaming content directly from network devices.
- Archive: Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Firmware.zip
- Model: Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box
- Image file size: 596 MB Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
- Image name: Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Firmware.img
- Model number: rk322xAndroid 4.4.4 H.264/H.265 10Bit
- Hardware decoding: Rockchip RK3229 Quad core Up to 1.5GHz Mali-400MP OpenGL ES 2.0 DDRIII 1GB Nand Flash 8GB 2.4G WiFi, 10/100 BBase-T HDMI 2K*4K KODI \DLNA \ AirPlay \ Google TV Remote \ LAN \ Miracast \ 3D movie support
- RK3229 CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high-speed feedback and smooth response.
- 2.4G WiFi offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
- 1GB RAM + 8G ROM capacity give you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
- Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Where to buy Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box
You can buy the Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: MX4
- Type: TV Box
- System: Android 4.4
- CPU: RK3229
- Core: Quad Core
- RAM: 1G
- ROM: 8G
- Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- Color: Black
- Video format: AVI,DAT,H.264,H.265,ISO,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPG,RM,RV,RV10,VC-1,WMV
- Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA
- Photo Format: JPEG,JPG,PNG
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: AV,DC 5V,Ethernet,HDMI,SD Card Slot,SPDIF,USB2.0
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.242 kg
- Package weight: 0.560 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 11.70 x 11.70 x 2.70 cm / 4.61 x 4.61 x 1.06 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 21.50 x 13.30 x 7.50 cm / 8.46 x 5.24 x 2.95 inches
- MX4 TV Box
- Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- Remote Control
- English Manual
Finally, check out our other Eny TV box Reviews
- Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny MXQ Pro TV Box equipped with Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU, MXQ-PRO TV Box can provide you with smooth experience to watch a video or play games. With 8G ROM memory, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. Therefore, your home will become ... Read more...
- Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box incorporates a Rockchip RK3229 processor that features four 64-bit ARM Cortex A7 cores running at a maximum speed of 1.5 GHz. The processor is accompanied by an ARM Mali 400MP2 GPU, which although it is possible that it is a bit just ... Read more...
- Eny EA05 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EA05 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EA05 TV Box launcher is great, with big tiles and a lot of preinstalled applications, including Play Store and Google applications (apps). It has a very good and powerful multimedia player giving you the power to transform your living room into a real 4k Home Theater. Where to ... Read more...
- Eny EKb368 TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box Review By Android TV Box Review Eny EKb368 TV Box comes with Rockchip RK3368 octa-core Cortex A53. Support OpenGL ES 3.1, OpenCL 1.2 and Direct X 9.3 with high-performance GPU. Eny is normally not used eMMC flash in their product, but slower NAND flashes instead, so one cannot expect very fast boot time or ... Read more...
- Eny EM6Q TV Box Review, Reviewed By Android TV box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box Review Android TV Box Review Eny EM6Q TV Box is based on Amlogic S805 quad-core Cortex A5 processor, with a quad-core Mali-450MP GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB flash. Supports 8GB NAND flash has a single partition (5.26 GB) with 4.95 GB free for both apps and data. The system itself is very stable, and ... Read more...
Eny EKB329 MX4 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 CPU.