- Readers Rating
- Rated 2 stars
2 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating
CR18 CR13 Plus TV Box is the plethora of connection options at the back of the unit plus a few more ports on either side of the device. Firstly, it is the first Android box that I have seen in a long time that has analogue RCA connectors for video and audio. While it is becoming extremely rare for displays to come with only analogue inputs, it is a nice to have feature. With the CloudnetGo CR18, it is not a problem to lug it to Grandpa’s house and use it with his analogue-only TV.
The CloudnetGo CR18 also rocks both co-axial and optical digital audio outputs. Again, while all modern TV sets will come with HDMI, if you happen to be using an old AV receiver that does not support HDMI, it is good to know that it can still be used with the CloudnetGo CR18.
The other remaining ports on the CloudnetGo CR18 is quite standard with 2 standard USB 2.0 and 1 USB OTG which you can always make use of as an extra USB port, a micro SD memory expansion slot and an RJ45 port for wired Ethernet.
Main Home Launcher
Besides the launcher, CloudnetGo has also included a few media specific apps. The main one that is of interest is, of course, Kodi, or formerly known as XBMC. Unlike other manufacturers who usually include a plain vanilla version of Kodi, the Kodi app on the CloudnetGo CR18 already has a few add-ons pre-installed and configured. For those who are not familiar with Kodi/XBMC, it can be quite daunting to find and setup the channels and add-ons. CloudnetGo makes things a little easier for their users. Definitely a thumbs-up from me.
Where to buy CR18 CR13 Plus TV Box
You can buy the CR18 CR13 Plus TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: Cloudnetgo CR18
- CPU: RK3368 Octa-Core(Two CPU clusters) 64-bit
- Main Frequency: ARM Cortex-A53 (ARM MP Core processor Up to 1.5GHz)
- GPU: 3D/2D Graphics Engine OpenGL ES3.1/2.0/1.1(600MHz GPU core),OpenCL1.2;Directx9.3
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- RAM: 2GB DDR3 (DDR3/DDR3L /LPDDR2/LPDDR3)high-performance dual-channel external memory
- Memory Flash: 8GB /16GB
- LCD Screen: Only CR18 supported
- Ethernet: “GMAC 10/100/1000MEthernet Controller
- Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps data transfer rates with the RGMII interfaces
- Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps data transfer rates with the RMII interfaces
- Both full-duplex and half-duplex operation”
- WiFi: BCM AP6330(2.4G and 5.8GB dual Mode)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 version
- Camera: External USB camera
- Microphone: Built-in Microphone
- HDMI: “Single Physical Layer PHY with support for HDMI 2.0 and 1.4operation Up to 1080p at 120 Hz and 4k*2k at 60Hz
- HDTV display resolutions
- 3D video formats: Up to 10-bit Deep Color modes to 18 Gbps aggregate
- Bandwidth: Support HDCP 2.2-
- Expand Micro SD: T-Flash 2G,4G,8G,16G,32G(Maximum support 32GB)
- Ports: HDMI;TF SD card; 2USB 2.0 host, USB2.0 OTG, RJ45, Optical SPDIF, 3.5mm AV out (CR13 Plus), DC port, LED. Reset button
- Accessory: Gift Box , HDMI cable, USB cable , User Manual, Power Adapter, IR RC.
Cloudnetgo CR18 CR18s CR13 Plus TV Boxes with Rockchip RK3368 CPU