- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- A95X - B7N Dolby Digital Receiver TV Box Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
A95X – B7N Dolby Digital Receiver TV Box is equipped with quad-core Amlogic S905X Cortex A53 CPU which will provide a better experience for users in appreciating the 4K ultimate HD video. It boasts an Amlogic S905 chipset with a quad-core Cortex A53 clocked at 2 GHz, 64 bit. As I have seen it, it really is enough for this hardware, but the clocking could be a little higher. This product also supports 4K resolution, thanks to Penta Core Mali-450MP GPU.
The first application that I opened was of course Kodi. Nexbox includes a nice build integrated with Kodi that seems to have all of the most popular plugins which is great for those who don’t know much about Kodi. I could literally give this box to my dad who knows nothing about Kodi, shows him a few things and he would be set. Most of the Android boxes come with some sort of build but never include all of the best Kodi addons. I really like this nice updated touch.
Important to mention is that there is a support for mouse and keyboard via USB port, and this TV Box also supports many video and image formats, and we’ll count some of them. H.264, H.265, HD AVC, Xvid, Mkv, Avi, Flv and many more. Supported image formats are JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BMP. What I like about sound support, is that it supports FLAC, and almost any sound format out there you can think of.
- Android 6.0: comparing to the former version, people can easily install or uninstall applications and games.
- H265 and VP9 decoding show the absolute mainstream formats.
- HDR demonstrates the vivid contrast and clarity.
- The remote control for A95X comes with two special features: one-key to Live and one-key to TVMC. Just press one-key and you can watch live TV programs. Also, press one-key and you can come to the TVMC interface.
- Dolby plus DTS audio encoding bring the dynamic and surround sound.
- 4K x 2K decoding is special for live competitions.
- It has LED indicators: Blue stands for the operation of the box, the red light represents the sleep condition.
- Charger plug diameter: 3.9mm
- cloud TV only supports online play
Where to buy A95X – B7N Dolby Digital Receiver TV Box
You can buy the A95X – B7N Dolby Digital Receiver TV Box from GearBest, Amazon or Ebay
- Model: A95X – B7N
- Type: TV Box
- System: Android 6.0
- CPU: Amlogic S905X
- Core: 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-450 MP
- RAM Type: DDR3
- Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 500GB
- Color: Black
- Decoder Format: “HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264,H.265,HD AVC/VC-1,RealVideo8/9/10,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6
- Video format: 4K x 2K,ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPG,RM,RMVB,TS,VP9,WMV
- Audio format: AAC,AC3,APE,DDP,DTS,FLAC,HD,MP3,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA
- Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF
- Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: No
- 5G WiFi: No
- WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0
- Power Supply: Charge Adapter
- Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,LAN,RJ45,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
- Language: Danish,English,Finnish,Japanese,Korean,Serbian language,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese
- DVD Support: No
- HDMI Version: 2.0
- Other Functions: Others
- External Subtitle Supported: No
- System Bit: 64Bit
- Type: External Power Adapter Mode
- Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.0770 kg
- Package weight: 0.3950 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 9.30 x 9.30 x 1.50 cm / 3.66 x 3.66 x 0.59 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 18.50 x 12.80 x 5.00 cm / 7.28 x 5.04 x 1.97 inches
- A95X – B7N Android TV Box
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- English Manual
Latest Software Update